14. Mai 2012

DBlogWeek - Find A Friend

Welcome everybody who got here via Karens inititive! (And everybody else of course.) I never did something like this before, so I'm not sure weather I will find the time to blog everyday, but I'll try.

When I read through the list of topics for DBlogWeek I realized that the first topic is probably the one I have the least of an idea about what to write. The problem is this: Most of the blogs I read, you will already know. They are not that many and they are widely known in the DOC. You can look them up in my blogroll. All of them inspired me to start blogging, and all of them provided support and company, so to speak, when I started to look for other Type 1s online. But than I found something thanks to Jess' "Best of the 'betes blogs" post: Alexis Pollak writing at her blog I run on Insulin.

I haven't read it front to back yet. But from what I've seen so far, I already love it: It is witty, true and well written. And most importantly, it comes from somebody about my age and even with a similar diagnosis story - somebody with whom I can identify and have the feeling of "can take the words out of my mouth". And now, take action and check out her blog: I run on Insulin by Alexis Pollak.

1 Kommentar:

  1. thanks for the shout-out! and glad you like Alexis' blog too. i'm a huge fan.

    happy to "meet" you! :)

    AntwortenLöschen